PRIVATE WORKSHOP POLICIES
1) Attendance Requirement: Private workshops require a minimum of 8 people to have the workshop. If you do not have 8 people signed up at least 48 hours in advance, your party will be cancelled. If you have less than 8 people attend on the day of the workshop, your group will be required to make at least 16 candles total. No refunds will be given in the event of a no-show attendee on the day of a workshop.
2) Age Limitations: Unless otherwise indicated, workshops at Unplug Soy Candles are designed for ages 10 and older. Anyone under the age of 16 years will need to be accompanied by an adult. Please contact email@example.com with any questions!
3) Punctuality: We get it, things happen and you run late from time to time! Please be aware that our workshops start promptly at the time listed. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in and set up. If you are going to be late, please call us ahead of time (317-505-9000) and let us know. You have the space for up to two (2) hours from the time the party is scheduled to start. Overages in time may be assessed.
4) Cancellation Policy: For cancellations made at least 48 hours (two days) in advance, credit card refunds will be issued to the person who reserved the seat. For cancellations made less than 48 hours (two days) in advance, a credit can go toward a future workshop but will not be refunded.
5) Candle Pick-Up: The candles you make in your workshop will need to cure overnight at Unplug Soy Candles and will be ready to be picked up the following business day (unless otherwise specified.) Unplug Soy Candles will babysit your candles if you can’t make it back the next day, but we ask that all candles are picked up within 1 week of completing your candle workshop. Please make arrangements to pick up before the end of the week during our normal retail hours! We also offer $10 flat rate shipping if that is more convenient!
6) Food and Beverage: Outside food and beverage (including wine/beer) may be brought in for a Private Workshop. We have glassware that you and your guests are welcome to use. If you bring in any food or beverages, we kindly ask that you clean it up and take any leftovers with you. Fees may be assessed for cleaning.
7) Discounts: In-store discounts (including birthday discounts) may not be used for a workshop.
8) Refills: Candle refills may not be done during a candle workshop.